Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for professionals to grow with us and we have an exciting opportunity in Marketing group. The newly established Digital Commerce organization at Lonza’s Capsule & Health Ingredients (CHI) is driving a digital transformation across the division and is seeking talented, entrepreneurial thinkers to join the team. This role is remote, however, our ideal candidate will be located on the East coast.
The Associate Director, Digital Integrations is responsible for CHI’s B2B system integrations, working to develop, implement, and continually improve digital solutions that drive efficiency and automation with customers. This role will be a cross-functional partner for supply chain, IT, marketing, sales, external vendors, and customers. Successful candidates must be able to work at a strategic level, developing innovative solutions for automation, and at a tactical level, analyzing data, solving problems, and implementing solutions.
- Act as owner for CHI’s B2B integration strategy and systems. Implement automation and efficiencies for CHI and customers.
- Develop and drive the roadmap related to CHI’s B2B customer integrations (e.g. EDI, punchout, eData) using case development, business case support, and execution
- Collaborate with supply chain, IT, marketing, sales, customers, external vendors, and other stakeholders to implement connections in alignment with CHI’s go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with IT and stakeholders to lead onboarding, training, daily operations, and governance of CHI’s integrations
- Use data to drive decisions and outcomes. Support CHI’s digital transformation.
- Apply analytical skills to develop metrics and goals, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and measuring success
- Analyze current business practices and system to explore opportunities for automation and system enhancements (e.g. OTC)
- Use data to support the development and decision making around new integration uses cases, including business cases
- Monitor the competitive landscape to identify innovation solutions
- MBA preferred; Bachelors’ degree in Science, IT, Marketing or related field required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in EDI, punchout, and B2B e-commerce
- Experience with order to cash
- Experience in data mapping and data systems
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Life Sciences/Biotech experience preferred but not required
- Technical background (e.g. IT, computer engineering) preferred
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
The full-time base annual salary for this remote position is expected to range between $142,000 and $181,000. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the successful candidate, qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and job-related knowledge. Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including performance-related bonus, medical and dental coverage, 401k plan, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off (PTO), and more.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.