Are you an ambitious and dedicated student or a graduate who is interested in the Biotechnology and Pharma Industry?
Lonza is a leading global Pharma and Biotechnology organisation employing over 15,000 people worldwide.
Our three year Lonza Graduate Development Programme based in Slough provides you with an opportunity to gain knowledge of the biological pharmaceutical industry. Rotations are offered in departments such as process development, quality assurance, manufacturing and analytics. This will equip you with industry specific skills for a successful career with one of the world’s leading suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech market.
Who you are:
- You will have a strong interest in science and technology, with an eye for detail and a drive to work in a pharmaceutical environment
- Holder of a 2.1 Degree or higher in a relevant science or engineering discipline
Please be aware due to the competitive nature of the Graduate Development Programme, technical skill and strong academic records are necessary. However, in order to thrive and succeed in our company, this is just the start. Strong communication skills, extracurricular responsibilities and interpersonal skills also demonstrate valuable competencies, so be sure to give details of your attributes through the duration of our application process.
What you can expect from Lonza:
- Enjoyable and detailed lab-based training, building on existing skills and the opportunity to learn new techniques
- A permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package, discounted gym membership and social events
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution within the organization that supports our overall goal of serving our customers and contributes to patient safety
- Development initiatives designed to build behavioural and technical competence
Lonza’s success depends on our employee’s application of our six core competencies. The competencies we will be looking for are:
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Driving results
How to apply
Successful candidates begin the Graduate Development Programme in September of each year; the recruitment process commences in October/November in the preceding year. Here is a typical timeframe: