Lonza to Host Webinar: "The Importance of Data Integrity for Endotoxin Testing"
Cologne, DE / Walkersville, MD (USA), 28 April 2017 – Lonza is hosting a free 60-minute webinar on 9 May 2017 emphasizing the importance of data integrity for endotoxin testing. With data integrity being a critical area for the endotoxin-testing community, Robert Porzio, Product Manager for Endotoxin Detection at Lonza, will highlight in the webinar different data integrity issues and the tools available to overcome these challenges.
During the webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- Data integrity basics and corporate governance from the FDA
- Kinetic testing focusing on observations of subjective test methods
- Data integrity components of the WinKQCL™ Endotoxin Detection & Analysis Software and how these comply with the FDA's data integrity guidance
- Establishing a risk-based approach to review processes
- Creating a FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Document assay process flow from sample preparation to review and release of results
Anyone interested in attending the webinar can register by selecting the following link: http://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=2018538681536495&referrer=pr
Date: Tuesday, 9 May 2017, 8 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 11 AM EDT (New York) / 4 PM BST (London) / 5 PM CEST (Berlin)
Speaker: Robert Porzio, Product Manager for Endotoxin Detection, Lonza Walkersville, Inc.
Further information can be found on the Endotoxin Detection product page. Alternatively, by registering interest in the webinar, participants will receive a link once it is available to view “on demand” via the Lonza website.
More information about Lonza's upcoming webinars is available on the following website: www.lonza.com/qcwebinars.