Lonza to Host Free Webinar: Overcoming Interference in Endotoxin Assays
Cologne (DE) / Walkersville, MD (USA), 4 October 2016 – Lonza will host a free 60-minute webinar on 18 October 2016 and on 19 October 2016 titled “Overcoming Interference in Endotoxin Assays.”
During the webinar QC professionals responsible for endotoxin testing will have the opportunity to learn from Lonza’s Scientific Support Specialists, who will discuss the following topics:
- Why is the endotoxin assay prone to interference?
- Treatments to overcome inhibition/enhancement
- Update on Low Endotoxin Recovery in biologic products
The webinar will be hosted on two consecutive days in order to effectively support users across the globe. Interested parties can register to attend the free webinar by selecting the link associated with their preferred time slot below:
- Tuesday, 18 October 2016 – 11 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 2 PM EDT (New York)
Speaker: James Kelly, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza
- Wednesday, 19 October 2016 – 9 AM BST (London) / 10 AM CEST (Berlin) / 5 PM JST (Tokyo)
Speaker: Dr. Saskia Ihle, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza
Each webinar includes a Q&A session, and all registered participants will receive a PDF copy of the presentation with access to the recorded webinar shortly after the webinar takes place.
Lonza has been providing endotoxin detection products and services for nearly 40 years and continues to innovate products, methods and software. Further information is available on http://www.lonza.com/products-services/pharma-biotech/endotoxin-detection.