Lonza Finance Trainee of the Future Program (f/m/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a Finance Trainee at Lonza you will be closely involved in all areas of corporate finance, supporting the team in financial planning, reporting and controlling activities as well as evaluation of investment decisions. You will interact closely with colleagues across the global Lonza organization to address business challenges and opportunities Lonza faces. A bespoke personal development plan and dedicated mentorship program will ensure a valuable learning experience.
What we look for:
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record. Preferred areas of study: Business Administration, Engineering, Science, Information Management
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Internships in international companies are preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English. German and other languages are a plus
- Availability to travel: The program may require a stay at multiple Lonza locations in rotation scheme
What we offer:
- Valuable hands-on experience in core finance areas of a global leader in life sciences
- 2-year rotation scheme
- Access to leadership/ strategic projects
- Personal development plan and mentorship program
- Post-program full-time entry support
- Attractive compensation package
The Lonza Finance Trainee program starts on 1st September 2024. If you are interested in participating in the program, please apply to this role via our careers page. Your application should include:
- CV with cover letter outlining your motivation to participate in the program
- Job references (if available)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.