Intern Talent Mobility
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern eager to learn and work for an innovative, fast-paced, internationally growing organization. In your role as Talent Mobility Intern, in the Total Rewards and Talent Mobility team, you will be at the center of Lonza’s Global Human Resources operations. The intern will gain insights into global rewards, benefits and mobility from design to execution and establish global connections.
- Day-to-Day administrative coordination of Lonza's mobility and relocation programs (traditional Expatriate Assignments, International Permanent and US Domestic Transfers) by supporting the initiating of cases with our global vendors, organizing mobility records, maintaining GDPR compliant data and coordinate invoicing processes.
- Provide hands on support for all talent mobility related topics to Lonza talent mobility team under guidance from the head of Talent Mobility.
- Support projects primarily with a focus on improving existing administrative processes and relationships with vendors.
- Organizing and coordinating the weekly Talent Mobility Team Meeting.
- Demonstrates high flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Being able to prioritize projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables and milestones
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Strong service orientation; Ability to maintain effectiveness and professionalism when experiencing a change in work tasks and when communicating and collaborating with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Great PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Good Excel skills; be able to create and comprehend Excel spreadsheets for reports
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Preferably a background in HR or Communication
- Personal relocation experience is a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.