Trainee – Process- and Project-Engineer Infrastructure
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The trainee Process- and Project-Engineer Infrastructure supports the SGIE Engineering Services Visp Team with design, construction, and start-up of units and plants of the sites infrastructure, the backbone of all Visp production facilities.
- You are supporting design of changes, and upgrades of units and plants and technical investment projects until start-up
- You are actively collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams and internal as well as external project partners
- You are supporting activities for site sustainability ideas and projects as well as monitoring their progress.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor / Master / Dipl.-Ing. FH or University) in Process Engineering, or Chemical Engineering, or comparable engineering disciplines
- First experience in process and/or chemical engineering and project engineering is a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English language are completing your profile.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.