Senior Technical Service Engineer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This is an exciting role for our Capsules & Health Ingredients (CHI) business. The role is to build a strong organization of TSE team to ensure customer satisfaction; Support the sales team to reach sales objectives and to provide technical support to establish and maintain technical liaison with customers and provide them all necessary assistance available to attain “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Manages customer technical database
- Involves in complaint handling
- Involves in filling machine operation and maintenance
- Involves in inter-company sourcing when required
- Ensures adaptability of capsule and filling machine
- Ensures satisfactory filling performance to customer
- Monitors competition
- Introduces Capsugel products and equipments;
- Develops long term relationship with customers
- Develops long term relationship with machine manufacturers
- Responsible for process of free sample and spare parts
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical related majors
- Extensive experience in Mechanical Engineering area
- Strong ability to communicate and maintain relationships
- Willingness to learn, curiosity
- Good executive force
- Able to work independently
- Strong in analytical skill and problem solving
- Flexibility in travel
- Good English in both writing and speaking with Basic computer skills
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.