Field Service Engineer
As Field Service Engineer, you will be required to schedule and complete service events for instruments in-house at Lonza facilities, as well as to those in the field, in order to minimize down-time of related cellular manufacturing processes. Maintenance of documentation for each service event is required.
Additionally, participation in the development of service related documentation including manuals, protocols, procedures, training, and online documentation systems are required in parallel.
Posted Job Advert
Field Service Engineer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
To strengthen our field service team, we are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer. As Field Service Engineer, you will be required to schedule and complete service events for instruments in-house at Lonza facilities, as well as to those in the field, in order to minimize down-time of related cellular manufacturing processes
- Collaborate and cooperates work with other R&D team members across Lonza sites to ensure that team goals and agreed R&D project schedules are met.
- Schedule and ensure successful completion of service events in your geographical territory
- Complete documentation paperwork providing a record of service activities, replaced parts, disposition of quarantined components, and any other deviations from standard service protocol.
- Records to be kept up-to-date and maintained in a timely fashion per Lonza protocol
- Provide completed paperwork to Service Coordinator for maintenance of service tracking system
- Collaborate with Service Coordinator to perform root cause investigations, as needed, to diagnose instruments for service/other needs.
- Contribute to discussion of revision of service procedures based on gathered service data
- Maintenance/upkeep of service toolkits including revision of necessary tools as service procedures evolve.
- Seek out and participate in conference and training opportunities to further expand technical expertise in the field of Bioreactors/Cellular Manufacturing.
The position is home office based and 80% travel
- A technical degree in maintenance or any related field
- A first experience in the maintenance of capital equipment.
- You speak fluently English, any other European languages are an asset. This position’s primary location is Tokyo/Japan or SG, and requires the applicant to speak Japanese at a professional level.
- You are comfortable with hands on work on fine machinery and have troubleshooting skills.
Documents to be submitted 提出書類
Resume in Japanese, Curriculum Vitae in Japanese, Resume in English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.