Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating business opportunities and determining product development plans that are in line with the business plan, company budget, customer needs, and existing compliance standards with the aim of growing the ingredient market in India Sub region in accordance with the company's objectives. To deliver on business development activities target as per the KPI for Ingredients.
- To develop new business and build future pipeline for the region for Growth with retaining the existing business.
- To build brand Value at Customer end by developing relation with Customers and building delighted Customers for Organization.
- The role will handle Lonza’s nutrition portfolio(ingredients) with support from relevant stakeholders.
- Product Development: Implement a new product development strategy based on market analysis with the aim of expanding Ingredient market share.
- Coordinate and collaborate between the sales team and other line leaders to develop strategies that will increase sales potential so as to maximize company revenue. Identify and monitor market opportunities with the aim of producing measurable and planned pipelines. Develop, organize and control promotional programs, exhibitions, and trainings related to product knowledge, and ensure the success and timeliness of new product launches with the aim of introducing company products and services to potential customers for market share expansion.
- Segment Sales: Identify, compile, propose concepts and strategies for achieving annual targets related to gross income, quantity, price, and margin for specific segments targeted with the aim of increasing the overall business.
- Technical Service: Providing data, facts and information that will be used to develop after-sales support, competition that occurs, as well as improvement projects with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction so as to generate new business.
- Customer Service: Identify and propose the management of media / communication channels that are in accordance with the characteristics of customers with the aim of establishing open communication and providing support to customers in a timely manner.
- Providing data, facts, information and other support for managing databases, managing relationships and addressing customer complaints and other matters related to customer service with the aim of fulfilling customer needs and expectations for the company's products and services. Responsible for business development & receivable
- Responsible for both prescribed and OTC market sale of Nutrition segment.
- Customer mapping required in the region. Having an understanding and knowledge of our market shares and the customer launches to take place of Nutra ingredients.
- Ability to handle new product introductions, technical discussion on nutrition portfolio.
- Working knowledge of ingredients regulatory requirements both for domestic & EU/US market.
- Should be capable of troubleshooting.
- Responsible for identifying market trends, assessing market potential and developing strategies to grow the nutrition portfolio for Lonza.
- Provide a long-term perspective to the sales Operations strategies to improve customer service and provide an unmatched brand image translating to business development and market share.
- Business planning, forecasting & analysis for assessing market potential of business opportunities for the business.
- Negotiating prices and quantities.
- Participating in product development cycles and the enlargement of marketing related product information by giving the customer concrete and specific information
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's in nutrition or PhD in Nutrition (Preferred)
- 6 to 10 years' experience into Nutrition/Formulation within Food/health Industry.
- Excellent Communication skills. Presentable & Knowledge and should act as a SME.
- Good Understanding of Joint Health- Formulation (Food/health)
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.