APAC Business & Pricing Analyst/Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- SAP data monitoring, developing best practices, designing reports for data analysis and work closely with commercial team (## eg SAP BW, Power BI, IBP)
- Performing data quality assurance for APAC region and Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business data, systems and processes under team’s area of support.
- Providing business trends by documenting and communicating with the team.
- Work on IT advancement solution to automate processes and supporting teams where lot of manual work is done.
- Collect, organize, and analyze the various data available, synthesize all relevant facts and context; and prepare actionable findings and deliver reports.
- Collaborate in development/upgrade of a User Interface for Field Force Reporting Platform, KPI calculations and definitions, and upkeep of all data definitions used for reporting and analytics.
- Investigates and resolves data questions/inquiries from the field and internal partners. Creates solutions to data issues in a timely manner, such as intercompany challenges or territory changes.
- Provide guidance and training as requested by leadership and occasionally provide various leaders within the org. ad hoc reports for unique business needs that fall outside of standard reporting.
- Working with RBU Head, Global pricing Head and RBU MKT head to come up with regional pricing SOP.
- Monitor regional pricing trends, pricelist deviations, and quoting KPIs to uncover tactical opportunities.
- Collaborate with finance and procurement to assess costing trends, proactively identifying impacts on profitability and pricelist adjustments.
- Own the pricing record auditing process, ensuring comprehensive documentation of key decisions.
- Identify and recommend tactical pricing opportunities based on regional metrics & competitive intelligence.
- Support regional sales teams with tactical pricing decisions, enabling informed individual customer quotes.
- Build and maintain regional pricelists based on strategic considerations and local market dynamics and insights.
- Assist sales teams in constructing business cases for high-value deals presented to the pricing committee.
- Ohers related with Pricing.
- B.Tech or any relevant Graduation/ Master's degree.
- 10 to 15 years' experience into Business analysis/data analysis/SAP/Power Bi/Excel
- Excellent Communication skills with Business Accumen. Presentable & Knowledge and should act as a SME.
- Excellent Understanding of Data and Should be a great data storyteller.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference