Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
United States, Alpharetta (Georgia)
United States, Atlanta (Georgia)
United States, Bend (Oregon)
United States, Boston (Massachusetts)
United States, Cohasset (Minnesota)
United States, Durham (North Carolina)
United States, Greenwood (South Carolina)
United States, Hayward (California)
United States, Houston (Texas)
United States, Lexington (Massachusetts)
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
United States, Quakertown (Pennsylvania)
United States, Rockville (Maryland)
United States, Salisbury (Maryland)
United States, Shady Grove (Maryland)
United States, Tampa (Florida)
United States, Walkersville (Maryland)
United States, Wayne (Pennsylvania)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza’s Capsule & Health Ingredients (CHI) division is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the global marketing team.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive product awareness, demand, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the market and customer needs, be able to collaborate cross-functionally, and have experience in developing and executing successful omnichannel marketing programs.
The Product Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with the regional marketers, global marketers as well as cross-functional stakeholders.
Go-to-market strategies and marketing programs
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders and marketing colleagues to develop and execute omnichannel go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Support development of value propositions and messaging for new product launches and research that establishes Lonza as a leading partner in the nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals markets
- Develop marketing programs to support new and existing product launches throughout their lifecycle.
- Generate technical awareness in the appropriate departments to address key customer pain points
- Ensure marketing programs align with business goals and objectives
- Establish KPIs for marketing programs and tactics.
Develop awareness and demand generation content
- Develop and execute awareness and demand generation omnichannel campaigns
- Partner with regulatory, quality and procurement to aid in the creation of compelling customer/market centric content
- Work on impactful creative and content to ensure global marketing assets work to support the portfolio by refining brand positioning and messaging framework, defining how we show up around the world and as our offering continues to expand and evolve in support of the full product lifecycle
- Support content development for strategic trade shows, industry conferences, expert panel symposiums, webinars, and workshops that are global in nature.
Cross-functional support and customer understanding
- Support sales organization as product marketing SME through customer visits and regular communication, as needed
- Provide regular reports on global go-to-market impact and metrics as requested by leadership
- Leverage the voice of the customer to ensure continued understanding of customer/market, current and unmet needs to help define go-to-market strategies
Budget and timeline management
- Manage budgets and timelines for marketing programs and campaigns
- Monitor spend and adjust plans as needed to ensure budget compliance
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications, Science.
- Business fluent in English
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects
- Advanced no. of years of experience within Omnichannel is required.
- Advanced no. of years of demonstrated experience in content management and development
- Life Sciences/Biotech, nutraceuticals, or pharmaceuticals experience is required
- Sound understanding of concepts, principles, and practices in Marketing (functional expert) and basic knowledge in other areas including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain
- In-depth understanding of how own area integrates with other Marketing areas and with other functional areas such as Sales
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills required to guide, influence, and convince others (internal and external); often customer-facing; interactions with senior leadership.
- Experience in global product management/marketing, sales, and technical support, or equivalent role
- Prior experience with strategic, market, launch planning, and content development for the deployment of commercial marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated highly effective internal/external communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience with formal presentations to various levels of leadership within an organization
- Experience in communications, marketing, advertising, or related area
- Ability to solve problems swiftly
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.