Senior Marketing Campaign Manager - Bioscience (Cologne)
United States, Walkersville (Maryland)
Senior Marketing Campaign Manager, Bioscience (f/m/d)
Location: Cologne, Germany
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Due to an increased workload and within the Campaign Management team, we are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join the Bioscience global marketing team in Cologne. You will be developing content strategy and tactical plan(s) with an emphasis on digital marketing. It will be important to ensure consistent and on time delivery of all campaign activities within the associated budget.
Additionally, you will measure performance and continuously refine/improve our marketing approach. The ideal person for this role will be analytical, able to make data-driven decisions in a fast-paced changing environment and will have experience working successfully with external and internal partners. This person will also have a passion for digital marketing and the drive to challenge status quo in an effort to meet/exceed KPIs.
- Works with Product Managers and other stakeholders in order to develop a successful communication strategy for the specified product group or market segment
- Understands technological and methodical advancements in the Communications discipline and supports marketing teams to follow best practices and modern digital marketing approaches
- Determines most effective tools and channels to reach the target audience and to achieve the campaign goals, such as lead generation and nurturing, increasing awareness/share of voice, establishing thought leadership, or customer retention
- Works with global sales and marketing teams to establish positioning and to develop compelling and relevant content, including but not limited to messaging, copy, and images
- Coordinates with internal and external partners on creation and execution of marketing materials and activities
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable marketing communications experience, with good working knowledge of digital marketing best practices and relevant KPIs
- Team player, who collaborates effectively across international teams and different levels of the organization, able to take lead and drive decision making
- High level of creativity with fresh perspective and potential to generate ideas and translate into content (visual and text)
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects under pressure
- Strategic thinking, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.