MSAT Customer Project Expert (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for managing customers' projects in MSAT (Manufacturing, Science & Technology) area ensuring the manufacturing of high value added products in time and in full, and fulfilling quality, safety and cost objectives as well as stakeholders' expectations. Together with MSAT Strategic Project Experts, they must develop and implement continuous manufacturing process improvement plans and ensure alignment among the different customer projects and between customer and non-customer technical projects, in terms of operation design, robustness, throughput, safety and cost.
- Represents MSAT in multi-disciplinary customer projects teams (IPT, JPT…) MSAT point of contact for the assigned customer project
- Collaborates with Technical Project Manager to develop project plan for process related activities and follow up
- Proactively manages and takes responsibility of process related activities scope, cost, time and quality
- Monitors process operations performance throughout product lifecycle ensuring all required elements related to safety, cost, delivery, innovation and quality are present, appropriate follow up and corrective actions implementation from any deviation
- Manages creation/update of process documentation (PDs, DFs, Sampling plans, Bioburden Risk Assessment, End of Campaign, etc) and validation documentation (PVMP, PPQ and Validation studies protocols and reports, CPV, etc) in adherence to the project plan
- Balances external customer requests with site strategic drivers.
- Ensures regulatory/customer inspection readiness and represents the department and participates in audits as required
- Leads, as applicable, internal and external customer calls and meetings
- Focused on process related items
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong written and oral communication skills including public speaking. Able to clearly express
- Ideas and point of view both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lead conversations with customers (internal and external).
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Able to interpret data. Prioritization and problem solving
- Perform assigned, complex and/or varied task
- GMP Knowledge
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.