Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The CMMS Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and optimization within the CMMS organization. Requires the ability to manage various project tasks including training and centralization of Plant Engineering CMMS data. This role is focused on the ability to analyze, review, and consolidate information as needed for CMMS Objectives and effective implementation. This position will report to the CMMS Program Administrator and will spend substantial amount of time within the work management and documentation systems
- Initiate and manage procedural updates as required for CMMS optimization.
- Create various forms of content as needed for site CMMS training.
- Supports the development of user training courses for site personnel.
- Organize and collect information for actionable items.
- Work with key stakeholders to obtain information and feedback when required.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for project support.
- Ability to run criteria reporting when requested to provide data for decision making and CMMS KPIs.
- Answer CMMS inquiries by executing searches, report generation, and ability to apply system criteria requirements.
- Provide audit support as requested for site and CMMS procedures.
- Work with training to implement new and update existing training requirements for site CMMS users.
- Ability to answer CMMS inquiries by executing searches, report generation, and ability to apply system criteria requirements.
- Processes and tracks CMMS change request forms with an understanding of SAP PM.
- Ability to assess, create, change, and update various records as needed for site maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Project coordinator experience in a fast-paced GMP environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work well with teams.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong computer aptitude, experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to rigidly enforce compliance to procedures and requirements
- Working knowledge in CMMS management. Experience with SAP PM preferred
- Experience in a maintenance environment a plus
- Able to relate to and train field staff.
- Able to present and communicate with clients, upper management, and field staff.
- Solid technical background in using systems and applications.
- Experienced in providing CMMS training.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.