Technical Sales Manager (Personalized Medicine)
· Works within Personalized Medicine Commercial team to assist in developing specific account strategies, account portfolios, a territory management plan, setting sales targets, and identifying strategic accounts in order to reach and exceed annual business revenue targets
· Assesses opportunities and develops and delivers to client tailored, actionable sales proposals for cell therapy development and manufacturing
· Develop a differentiated value proposition to various client segment in distinct geographies
· Develops, nurtures and maintains a strong network in the Cell and Gene Therapy market from which to drive future opportunities including spending time in the field networking and attending conferences to generate new prospects, leads and opportunities.
· Understand client cell therapy manufacturing strategy and assess compatibility with current and future Personalized Medicine technology offerings;
· Work closely with Clinical Applications Scientist team (CAS) to advance client manufacturing on Lonza platform.
· Align demos with high success probability and high potential for conversion to revenue
· Utilize an in-depth technical knowledge and expertise in cell therapy to serve as the technical lead for scientific inquiries and applications
· Promote customer satisfaction by supporting or performing demonstrations, providing quotes, service information, answering inquiries, investigating complaints, managing orders and taking immediate appropriate action, and providing after-sales support utilizing all available resources.
· Communicate best practices, sales success and assist in mutual development and coaching team members across sales and CAS teamss
· Maintain customer database, accurate quarterly forecasting and opportunity pipeline management.
· Works closely with marketing department to support tradeshows, roadshows and conferences.
· Works within the Personalized Medicine Commercial team to engage marketing with voice of customer, reporting competitive information and activity, and identifying marketing collateral tone/messaging
· Critically analyzes processes for improvement and scalability. Utilizes expertise in cell therapy technologies to establish and optimize new processes for manufacturing.
· Compiles and analyzes data, troubleshoots processes, and summarizes results in high-quality reports and laboratory records.
· Collects and relays customer complaints, feedback, and ideas to their appropriate departments.
· Promotes the Cocoon® Platform to the cellular therapy community through seminars, conference attendance, etc.
◆Please attach resumes in Japanese and English.