Associate Director, Sales Informatics (MODA) REMOTE
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
United States, Rockville (Maryland)
United States, Walkersville (Maryland)
United States, Wayne (Pennsylvania)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Associate Director, North America Sales (MODA) will manage a sales team focusing on the Informatics segment for Lonza Biosciences. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering target revenue and profit for their segment and region. In addition, this role will require leadership of the team, managing sales representatives’ activities (KPIs), and coaching the development of the desired sales competencies to meet profit and revenue goals.
See what we are all about: Lonza Bioscience | Lonza
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader/collaborator with a palpable energy level, agility to meet changing priorities, drive to exceed goals, develop strategy and mentor others.
- Plans sales objectives, develops and implements sales strategy and responsible for delivery of sales targets
- Defines and manages individual activity goals and KPIs to ensure achievement of target profit and revenue
- Monitors customer preferences/trends
- Trains, develops, and mentors sales representatives within their team
- Utilizes CRM to manage sales pipeline for team
- Coordinates budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Oversees the handling of key accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 5 or more years in Life Science industry or similar industry in a software sales role and/or Sales Leadership role required
- Manufacturing or Laboratory QC knowledge needed
- cGMP experience required
- Must be able to demonstrate success in customer facing roles, including providing solutions
- Must have good computer software skills including Microsoft Office, SFDC, and Power BI required
- Ability to work in partnership as an active member of the sales team and cross-functional working group(s) required
- Must be able to demonstrate integrity with ability to create a positive work environment for team
- Must be able to work autonomously from a home-based office as well as travel up to 50% of time
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the purpose and satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
The full-time base annual salary for this remote position is expected to range between $153K and $187K, plus commission. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the location of the successful candidate, qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and job-related knowledge. Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including performance-related bonus, medical and dental coverage, 401k plan, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off (PTO), and more.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.