Diagnostic Technician (Production Operator) - 12hr Night Shift
Diagnostic Technician (Production Operator)
12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFT
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This position is responsible for performing operator tasks throughout the Hard Capsule and/or Licaps (DFS) operations. This position will rotate between positions based on the needs of the business and fluctuations in customer orders.
This position will follow all plant policies and safety guidelines at Lonza. These positions are 12-hour night shift positions. We work A/B/C/D shifts. Night shifts are B or D and work from 7pm - 7am on a 2/2/3 rotation.
- Perform tasks and responsibilities of a GFT Operator, Operation Support Associate (OSA), Borsor Operator, and Quality Management Associate (QMA) - including Vcaps Plus and Press-Fit. It could also include Printing.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, including weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to work additional hours/days as business needs dictate Attendance in the plant site is considered an essential function.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Must score 100 or below on the Color Test
- Lift, push, pull, objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must have passing scores on all required Work Keys and Bennett Mechanical Testing
- Night shift experience
- 2 consecutive years of manufacturing experience
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.