Inventory Accuracy Associate
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is looking to add ambitious Inventory Accuracy Associates to our Greenwood, South Carolina location. This role is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory, performing cycle counting and addressing discrepancies to ensure all materials and products are verified and are reflected accurately in the inventory. Maintains inventory accuracy through proper counting, processing of reports, conducting reconciliations and recommending corrective actions/improvement items. Assists the site Warehouses, Distribution Center, Production and Quality in locating materials and product as needed
- Work safely and address any potential safety hazards.
- Organize formal counting of bins at the GWD DC, DFS, Ingredients and other site locations
- Support supply chain functions as forklift driver as needed.
- Lift/move cartons (up to 35 lbs).
- Perform work at multiple locations on the GWD campus depending on business needs.
- Execute SAP based cycle counts
- Correction of bins
- Documentation of root causes with suggested corrective action
- Facilitation of corrective actions with stakeholders
- KPI tracking of counts
- Monthly reports / trending
- Other as needed
- Stock, deliver, and relocate warehouse items as necessary.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must be able to support the overtime effort by working additional hours, days as needed to include weekends and holidays as business needs dictate.
- Attendance in the plant is considered an essential function
- High School Diploma
- Must be computer literate, with a background in data entry.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Physical strength to move materials by hand.
- Exhibits the ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates awareness of proper warehouse and factory safety procedures.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.