MS Tech. PowerBI SME (f/m/d)
- To gather internal business requirements and design, configure, customize, test BI and Reporting solutions as well as deploy IT applications in the context of projects and change requests.
- To oversee IT solutions provided by external parties and ensure adherence with Lonza standards and guidelines.
- To provide IT support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support)
- Design, develop, and implement interactive dashboards, reports and visualizations using Power BI.
- Transform raw data from various sources into meaningful insights by applying data modeling, cleansing , and manipulation techniques.
- Translate Lonza Business requirements into solutions through configuration and built of BI solutions.
- Gather user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT solutions, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, take responsibility for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT solutions. Guide external parties such as IT consultants and service providers in the context of project and system changes. Oversee their solutions to ensure adherence with Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Transfer new applications to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Power BI features, updates and best practices.
Bachelor's degree or similar in supply chain (and comparable fields).
Several years of experience in scheduling in pharma or biotech, experience in a production environment
CPIM certificate (or comparable) advantageous
Good knowledge of SAP (MM, PP-PI) and MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
Good communication and presentation skills
Very good knowledge of German and business fluent English
Strong Team Player and able to work across cross-functional teams
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.