Intern at Visp Site Development & Transformation 100%
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Starting in June 2023 you would join the Visp Site Development & Transformation team in Visp and work with various Visp teams on a variety of internal projects/initiatives reporting to Visp Site Head.
Under the direction of the management from the Visp Site Development & Transformation, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks and to be exposed to various functions of the site such as manufacturing operations, quality, engineering, site service, site infrastructure etc. and interface with businesses as well as global teams.
- General Support: Supporting the day-to-day program & project management activities of the team
- Various Analysis: Supporting the preparation, monitoring and modeling of data for visualization, evaluation and dissemination (e.g. Excel, Power BI)
- Knowledge Management: Developing and maintaining information systems and various communication tools (e.g. SharePoint, PowerPoint, dashboards)
- Business Research: Supporting research into industry best practices, business and manufacturing processes
- Project management: There might be an opportunity to manage a sub-project focused on a component of one of the core team’s initiatives – depending on the availability of such project
- You are carrying out a Master’s program in business, marketing, life sciences, engineering or a related field, or you have already completed your studies
- You are professional, adventurous, creative, open to new challenges, willing to work under pressure, and flexible with teamwork mind-set. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Power BI, SAP or other systems would be an advantage
- You have initial work or internship experience
- Fluent in English and German
- You have the required permit to work in Switzerland
- The minimum duration of the internship is 6 months
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.