Quality Innovation Engineer (f/m/d)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza’s Capsules & Health Ingredients business is the trusted partner for innovative products, including capsules and health ingredients, customization services and end-to-end dosage form solutions for pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies.
Colmar, France | Lonza is currently looking for an experienced Innovation Engineer (f/m/d) to be the quality representative for R&D in regards to innovation projects from the concept phase (quality by design, voice of customer analysis) to the industrialization phase.
He/she makes sure all quality topics are completed before product launch on the market.
Key responsibilities :
- Work with R&D PMO to define timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Perform risk assessments together with R&D and other stakeholders
- Define documentation needed to support innovation projects and provide support to people to fulfill requirements
- Work with R&D to define product specifications
- Work in collaboration with other quality specialists to define needs, make sure quality aspects are taken into account in innovation projects, coordinate quality activities and quality deliverables got on time (regulatory requirements, standards requirements, guidelines requirement, testing, customer facing documents, qualification, purchasing specifications, registration to authorities etc…)
- Consolidate quality data to support the innovation process and our quality systems
- Make sure quality systems (processes, IT systems, etc…) are ready to support new products or technologies
- Support global operational excellence, PMO & innovation strategy in transferring technology to other affiliates through data collection
- Follow up stability studies
- Continuously improve processes
- Degree required: Master or Engineer degree in Quality, food, project management, continuous improvement.
Fluent written and oral communication in French and English
Knowledge of basic GMP regulations, as well food safety rules and ISO 9001.
Flexibility and leadership mindset
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.