Career Conversion Programme (CCP) Trainees
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 17,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We now have an exciting opportunity through the Career Conversion Programme. This is a talent development programme aimed at building up a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore's growing biologics manufacturing industry jointly supported by the Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP). Trainees will undergo a 18 months program comprising of 3 months facilitated classroom WSQ trainings at SP; coupled with 15 months structured on-the-job training (OJT) with Lonza. Trainees who successfully complete the programme will gain experience that is highly sought after within the rapidly growing and expanding biopharmaceutical industry in Singapore.
Come join LONZA BIOLOGICS TUAS PTE Ltd as a CCP Trainee to kick start your career in a highly rewarding industry. To apply, please follow the link for the job description:
1. CCP Trainee – Quality Assurance, Mammalian Manufacturing (1 position)
2. CCP Trainee – Quality Control, Mammalian Manufacturing ( 1 position)
3. CCP Trainee – Manufacturing Science & Technology, Mammalian Manufacturing (1 position)
4. CCP Trainee – Mammalian Manufacturing, Biotechnologist (1 position – 12hr shift work required)
5. CCP Trainee – Cell & Gene Therapy, Biotechnologist (3 positions – 12hr shift work required)
6. CCP Trainee – Development Services ( 3 positions)
7. CCP Trainee – Engineering Services ( 2 positions)
Visit www.lonza.com to find out more about Lonza. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically. People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.