IT Project Coordinator/manager - Digital CoE(f/m/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are looking for a qualified project coordinator/manager to join our team. Project coordinator/manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects as part of Digital CoE, including ideation phase and general co-ordination.
For this position, we expect project coordinator/manager to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology/digital can help us achieve our business goals. project coordinator/manager should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a project coordinator/manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, project coordinator/manager should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management including governance
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects / solutions
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Take ownership of digital project(s) portfolio, demand and new ideas
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT project management or relevant field
- Advanced experience within Project management / coordinator role in Digital projects
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, Tempus
- Agile project methodologies working experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Fluent in English
- CSM / PMI or Prince 2
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.