QC Project Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Established in May 2019, Lonza Biologics Ltd. is another wholly owned enterprise of Lonza Group in China. The company has completed the construction of its strategic biomanufacturing base in Sino-Singapore Knowledge City of Guangzhou Development Zone (SSGKC), and started up in Q2, 2021. This multifunctional site offers both clinical and commercial supply with an area of 17,000m2 including 6,500m2 of lab space and one KUBio facility. As Lonza's ninth biologics facility, the Guangzhou site will extend Lonza Pharma & Biotech’s global biologics network that provides customers with integrated solutions from pre-clinical development to commercial production, to address the growing demand for high-quality CDMO services in China.
As QC Project Manager, you will work as project leader to oversee QC new project, customer project and continuous improvement projects etc. He/she ensure all QC related projects are executed to a defined standard within the department/functions, providing full transparency of the projects across divisions & site. Working in close collaboration with other PM to ensure the project going smoothly. Focused on project progress monitoring, implementation and governance.
- Develop and own the Portfolio Management processes and standards including governance.
- Ensure Projects are managed according to standard defined
- Define documentation, templates and reporting standards
- Lead or as QC representative to coordinate with related project owner, to define project charter or actions;
- Lead or as QC representative to participate project governance meeting, IPT, JPT meetings etc., to report and communicate project progress;
- Utilizing project progress visualization mgt to ensure project progress well tracked and meet KPM;
- Support training and roll out of processes
- Other ad-hoc task
- Bachelor Degree, Biological, medical, chemistry, Scientific /equivalent
- Solid QC management experience in Pharma/Biotech business with extensive project management experience.
- Understand typical benefits and challenges of bringing in a PMO into an organization. Helping to actively support and communicate across the business. PMP certified is an advantage.
- Methodical and structured mindset with the ability to organize others
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand interdependencies.
- Ability to work across functions & geographic regions.
- Ability to self-educate in new areas
- Effective communication
- Ability to build cross functional, diverse relationships
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.