Intern, QC Phys-Chem 6 months (100%)
Intern, QC Phys-Chem (100%)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our Drug Product Services department will provide best-in-class services for parenteral dosage forms for several drug classes, and provide a one-stop-shop for all clinical outsourcing requirements.
As an QC intern at Drug product Services, you can be at the heart of it, right from the start. You will get a first overview of processes under GxP in the pharmaceutical industry and get in touch with novel analytical techniques for biomolecules.
- You will be handling challenging problems on a daily basis as part of the QC (Quality Control) group. In particular, you will:
- Support day-to-day QC activities
- Support project scientists and project leaders
- Perform laboratory activities under GxP conditions
- Document and present accurate data
- Support the maintenance of a GxP laboratory environment
- Enrolled in a program in a relevant area such as Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Analytical Chemistry or equivalent or a recent graduate
- A strong team player but also able to work independently
- Self-motivated with a strong passion for quality
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English
- A very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and execute complex tasks
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.