Digital HR Time Management Lead
United Kingdom, Manchester
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role will form part of the global Digital HR team to enhance and manage Time Management capabilities, with a specific focus on Workday Absence and Time Tracking.
This role will focus on serving as a technology and strategic partner to our HR Business Leaders and HR community for overall system Time Management architecture and governance across the Lonza HR ecosystem. An expert knowledge of Workday Absence and Time Tracking is essential.
The successful candidate will work on a number of global and local project initiatives including HR Absence and Time Tracking administration and design, procedures and support.
- Owns the overall Digital HR Time Management architecture and governance to maintain integrity across Lonza’s Workday and global HR systems landscape.
- Support the Design and implementation of scalable Absence and Time Tracking solutions based on business and regulatory requirements
- Advises HR and other stakeholders on matters related to Time Management procedures and governance.
- Independently identifies, troubleshoots, analyzes, and resolves complex Time Management issues.
- Works closely with functional HR Administrators and stakeholders to gather requirements, recommend, test, and deliver Time Management related configuration needed for new functionality and change requests to ensure compliance and BAU activities.
- Provide daily operational support to end users in Workday, Kronos, payroll and other key cloud solutions
- Assist with the development of Absence and Time Management training materials and delivery to increase knowledge across the team
- Collaborate and develop strong partnerships with internal business units and 3rd party vendor support teams.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder abilities to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Expertise in developing target operating model and supporting payroll outputs
- Ability to bring strong personal impact with a global and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Workday Absence and Time Tracking functionality
- Experience creating Excel data for Workday EIB’s required
- Knowledge of Kronos Time Management
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Case Management Tool
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.