Trainee; Documentation Control (Doc Control)
Trainee Documentation Control (Doc Control)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We have created this position for the CQV Biologics team. To support our qualification and re-qualification work in all areas of Biologics. A good level of training in GMP, cGMP, GDP and H&S as well as a general overview of pharmaceutical drug manufacturing can be provided here.
Be part of this exciting opportunity and join our team by applying for this trainee role.
Duration: 12 months.
- General office duties including Document / Binder organizer with Project
- Chasing signatures with relevant departments for review / approval sign off
- Assisting with PQ (Performance Qualification) material from Black storage area to clean areas (Precise clean down is required for all material, training to be provided), Ross Shell storage and availability for new project - 92 Max load studies TCU
- To scan in PQ executed documents and attachments to DMS for work flow approval
- Assisting with preparation of documents for availability to Vendors and liaising with vendor for document completion and GDocP corrections.
- Proficient in Word and Excel with good computer, printer, scanner skills
- Experience in documentation
- Ability to work alone (After training) and good communication skills
- Awareness in Health and Safety
- Show enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Good personal presentation and good time keeping skills
- English speaking is a must, German also a bonus.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.