Project Manager Site Support (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our Site Support Team in Visp, we are looking for a Project Manager Site Support (m/w/d).
- Assists the Head of Site Support with ongoing service projects. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, optimizing processes/workflows, coordination, controlling, project management, evaluation/assessment, and conceptual and operational activities
- Management support and co-development of the organization
- Independently leads sub-projects in line with corporate strategy with a focus on service realignment, culture change and digital transformation
- Produce regular reports and analysis
- Liaise directly with and work closely with positions such as the Site Support Leadership Team, trainers, operations and logistics/process project managers, project safety, environmental and QA managers, and external contractors as appropriate.
- Completion of other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics or Facility Management or a similar degree
- Fluent in English and German
- Profound work experience in a similar role in a matrix organization
- Strategic and analytical person with experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal as well as methodical and didactic skills
- Experience in implementing organizational change processes
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.