QC operateur logistique
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for a QC technician (logistic) to join our site in Verviers, Belgium.
Primary tasks & responsibilities:
- Help with the handling of raw materials to carry out identification tests (Forklift operator certificate an asset but not 100% required, Lonza can provide the necessary training if needed)
- Water withdrawal
- Management of the sample library
- Orders and monitoring of reagents and other consumables of the QC
- Preparation of buffer solutions for QC
Secondary tasks & responsibilities:
- Help ensures the testing and release of environments or raw materials according to the schedule.
- Aid for the maintenance of the department's quality systems.
- Help preparation , identification and release of raw materials.
- Help provide physio-chemical analyses on raw materials,
- Help assure liquid and powder culture media.
- Help assure microbiological analyses and endotoxin assays.
- Help the identification of bacteria: transplanting, gram staining, Vitek, etc.
- Help realization of sterilization tests on culture media, reactive and additional media.
- Assist in cell culture.
- Help the reading and encoding of analysis results.
- Help the preparation and analysis of water used in production.
- Hep monitoring of the work environment.
- Help the cleaning and maintenance of the laboratory and its equipment.
- Assist as a major player in the vision of QC processes.
- Assist as a major player in the management of deviations / investigations.
- Help the Management of laboratory consumable stocks.
- Help the Management of the small mast riel lab.
- Experience in a GMP field is a plus.
- min 5 years experience in a Operational QC position is a must.
- Physical ability to handle loads and raw materials is a must.
Secondary School Diploma related to Science/Chemical Studies is sufficient.
Language-Required: French and English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.