Solution Expert Build - SAP PP/MM
United States, Portsmouth (New Hampshire)
SAP Solution Expert – MM/WM/GLM/EHS
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP MM/WM consultant to be part of our newly formed Centre of Excellence (CoE) in AMERICAS located either in Portsmouth, NH, Houston, TX or Walkersville, MD.
SAP solution expert is accountable to build new and/or deploy existing IT solutions to be used by Supply Chain, Warehouse, Labeling and EHS departments in a GMP environment. Act as regional IT Business Partner for SAP MM / WM / GLM / EHS embedded into the global IT team. Responsible to secure project execution in adherence to Lonza standards and policies. Provide IT support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support.)
- Best knowledge of SAP module MM and WM
- Knowhow in GLM and EHS an advantage
- Hands on experience in Handling Unit Management/Storage Unit management, Mobile Data Entry and Barcoding, Interfaces to external systems
- Cross functional knowledge in SAP PP and SD
- System configuration and/or customization knowhow
- Experience in Pharma/Life Science industry with the understanding of validation as it applies to IT projects is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the business processes and concepts being used
- IT project methodology knowhow
- Analytical skills
- Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Skills to manage external partners / services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Science required
- Master’s degree in Science or Business is preferred
- Certification in SAP, Project Management an advantage
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.