Business Development Manager Testing
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Business Development Manager – Test Solutions, manages specific high and median opportunity volume accounts within their assigned territory. Owns the full sales cycle with their accounts using supporting functions as needed (PSS Discovery, Scientific Support, Product Manager, etc.). Focuses on the Lonza Biosciences Testing portfolio. This position is remote with a potential of 2-3 days per month travel.
• Delivers on monthly and annual sales targets.
• Owns the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, expansion, and renewal) for assigned accounts within their territory.
• Prospects for new opportunities in the assigned account for the Lonza Testing Product Portfolio.
• Manages the sales funnel from new opportunity generation through closing.
• Develops mid and long term profitable business within their assigned accounts/territory.
• Coordinates support resources within Lonza to meet customer needs.
• Provides solutions from the Lonza Biosciences Testing portfolio to address their customers’ needs.
Bachelor's degree, Life Sciences or similar
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.