Demand Planning - Global Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
COE Demand Planner role has been created to support development, deployment and training Lonza demand communities on SAP IBP DP and as well development and implementation of Demand Planning process, activities, roles & responsibilities as part of Integrated Business Planning. Role will cover all Lonza Divisions (Lonza, Enabling a Healthier World)
- Accountable for ensuring Demand Planning, Management standard processes are followed
- Drive the implementation of approved Demand Planning blueprint
- Deploy Demand Planning processes, policies and tools through communication and training
- Ensure alignment with S&OP and Supply Planning
- Ongoing responsibility for the development and maintenance of the Demand documentation and community. Demand related KPIs (develop, implement, maintain)
- University and / Master Degree
- Certifications: APICS CPIM , IBF (Institute of Business Forecasting and Planning) preferred
- Integrated Business Planning, S&OP process work experience, drive, design and deploy
- Working experience in the Systems: Needed - SAP APO DP , IBP DP; Knowledge - APO SNP / IBP SP
- Working capabilities in a matrix organization with several key stake holder management
- Works in partnership as an active member of his/her team and cross- functional working groups
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.