Leopard Project SC Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Identify improvement proposals, prepare business cases and project charters.
- Process design; Engineer solutions to resolve problems an optimize processes in warehousing, shipping and production processes whereby ensuring logistics processes remain compliant to GMP (and trade) regulations.
- Support & lead improvement initiatives (e.g. Kaizens, Gemba)
- Perform logistics data analyses and reporting, resulting in process improvement initiatives.
- Optimization in use and configuration of ERP (WM module) system, throughout entire material flow.
- Support in development and/or data input for new implemented software programs
- Support in inventory level optimization initiatives
- Support in shipping qualification and projects and the setup of (program specific) transportation networks.