Customer Support Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide support to customer facing teams and clients throughout the sales process. The goal is to centralize activities and customer functions, streamline, develop and improve processes, and increase customer satisfaction. Job requires ability to prioritize customer needs, reprioritize workloads when needed, and to quickly accomplish tasks that support the client
- Effectively communicate with customers and PerMed team to provide client support for common tasks related to customer acquisition. You will complete these tasks timely and accurately to enable a high quality customer experience
- Quotes and Purchase Order confirmations•
- Managing customer requests
- Schedule service calls
- Confirm shipment details
- Process returns
- Other customer related tasks as needed
- Interact with customers as needed to complete these tasks efficiently.
- Define need for new processes and systems to support needs of growing business delivering top tier client support
- Maintain customer records in Sales Force or other management system
- Utilize Happy Fox and other systems to efficiently handle customer issues
- Customer Support experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Computer skills, MS Office and cloud based applications
- Strong communication skills
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal teams and customers
- Ability to prioritize urgent and time sensitive tasks
- Comfort with measurement tools
- Attention to detail
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.