Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Follow cGMP requirements
- Perform all duties following safe practices and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment in the warehouse
- Know and leverage the ERP system (Visual/Infor) to receive and dispense inventory items
- Receive Work Orders from Manufacturing, Generate pick lists and deliver the picked parts to Manufacturing.
- Ensure part tracing.
- Create kits for internal and external customers for shipping
- Receive incoming raw materials and consumables deliveries
- Complete Level 1 inspection of raw materials and inventory the items
- Operate a Tow truck and place & retrieve inventory in racks in the warehouse
- Follow the SOPs as prescribed for the role
- Maintain adequate inventory of consumable parts and create purchase orders for consumables parts
- Follow-up with Outside services vendors as required to ensure delivery of completed part
- Pack and Ship parts to internal and external customers work with Logistics providers as needed.
- Maintain good records of Certificate of Compliance, Pack lists, Receivers, etc.
- Work within a high performing, self-directed team environment
- Other duties as assigned or determined
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) experience is highly preferred
- Supply Chain and Inventory Control experience
- Previous shipping, receiving, data management experience
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- ERP (Visual, SAP) experience
- Company Quality System Training
- Tow motor license required
- Dangerous goods handling license a plus
- Company specified health and safety training
- Organizational skills
- MS Office experience
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.