Technical Services SME (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is looking for a Global Technical Services SME in Verviers, Belgium.
- Managing, coordination and implementation of projects as defined per site strategy, in the field of technical services.
- Acting as central contact for those projects.
- Working in close contact with the technical teams to make recommendations to improve the cost efficiency, effectiveness, quality and safety of the technical solutions and processes in place.
- Providing support and technical expertise to the technical teams as needed (investigation, process analysis and improvement,…)
- Collecting and providing documentation and evidences to support timely CAPA and Deviation resolution.
- In collaboration with technical teams, ensure technical documentation and drawings (equipment & infrastructure) are kept up to date and latest updated version is available.
- Masters Degree in Engineering or in a similar field
- Fluent in French, Business Fluent in English
- Advanced work experience in the technical field required
- Good knowledge of electrical/mechanical technical regulations
- ability to plan and prioritize tasks and manage time to meet goals and objectives
- ability to analyze and to investigate complex technical situation and to propose a realistic solution.
- Effective written and oral communication and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, team oriented and a strong work ethic
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.