HR Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this role you will act as subject matter expert for Swiss compensation and benefits (and selective sites in the EMEA region). Act as a strategic Total Rewards partner to HR and stakeholders for all sites in Switzerland (and selective sites in the EMEA region) by providing insightful analysis, expert advice and recommendations. Advise on various reward challenges in fixed/variable pay and benefits area.
- Be a strong advocate of all reward aspects, including policy, practices and program interpretation and communication, recommend reward solutions for talent attraction, motivation, reward and retention for all employee groups (EAV & KAV)
- Provide education & communication tools for existing/new total rewards initiatives, policies/programs, ensuring all TR policy changes are communicated across the region and consulted on as appropriate
- Drive benchmarking, development and implementation of Swiss-wide (and selective sites in the EMEA region) benefits programs and policies, including stakeholder management and assessment of any harmonization required
- Partner with HR BPs and management teams to identify, assess and deliver effective compensation solutions (including attraction and retention) that enable the business to realize division specific business plans.
- Serve as primary compensation point of contact to internal stakeholders and assist with communication and education of compensation-related programs.
- Degree in Business school, labor legislation, human resources, labor psychology; Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Finance
- Advanced experience in Compensation/benefits/equity management, ideally in large multinational organizations or consulting.
- Experience in international groups with a matrix structure
- Expert at analysis (including MS Excel), reporting, presenting and facilitating and excellent conceptual skills and ability to package complex materials into a well-organized and succinct work product (PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills, Innovative and forward looking analytical mindset
- Fluency in German and English is required
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.