Documentation Specialist, DFS
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for all manufacturing related documentation including, but not limited to, batch documentation, carton labels, SOI’s/WI’s, training documentation, RFC’s/Deviations, and manufacturing reporting. This position will also manage systems such as Active Learner, Formweigh.net, and the facility security access process.
- Manages the development and printing of all master & production batch documentation and labels for all orders in the GWD DFS plant
- Manages the development and execution of all formweigh.net activities
- Review of all completed batch documentation
- Manages Active Learner for the GWD DFS plant
- Reviews and updates SOI’s/WI’s routinely and as changes occur
- Designs and develops all departmental training materials including testing/quiz material
- Manages the facility security access process
- Develops required manufacturing deviations and RFC’s
- Responsible for all manufacturing related reporting
- Must be able to work the appropriate shift required for this position.
- Must be able to work overtime – more than 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day.
- Attendance on plant site/office site is essential.
- Must be able to work weekends or holidays as business needs dictate.
- High school graduate / GED as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in capsule manufacturing preferred.
- Computer skills to include MS office products required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.