Senior Manager, MSAT Tech Transfer ，DP
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing based in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As Senior Manager, MSAT Technology Transfer DP, you will lead a team and manage multiple technology transfers in parallel, provide technical support to develop the required technical process documentation through project teams. You will also collaborate with external customers and other functions for timely and successful transfer of projects through the various scales.
- Represents MSAT within multiple customer product project teams using a standard methodology/procedure to successfully transfer both defined as well as complex process stages into DP operations from development through to cGMP manufacturing.
- Be accountable for the identification & introduction of new raw materials, work cross-functionally to ensure relevant transfer and communication of critical process and technical information such that projects meet the required deadlines/customer outcomes.
- Actively communicate with the customer via both face-to-face meeting and telecoms
- Accountable for plant technical support, process monitoring/training of required critical unit operations and off line completion of Quality systems e.g. deviation, change controls, CAPA’s working effectively in cross-functional teams to deliver improvements to deadlines. Experts in process data analysis
- Work with SMEs to develop knowledge base and deeper process understanding and also support as needed junior level team members on specific technical problem resolution.
- Proactively anticipates and evaluates technical challenges within area of expertise and is self-managed in resolving deviations, unit operations including interaction and strong communication with both internal and external team(s) resources to achieve successful outcomes and to facilitate continual learning through experience and shared learning.
- Understand new technologies and how they may be applicable to process innovation
- Bachelor or above in Pharmaceutics, Biological science or Biochemical engineering
- Prior CGMP operations experience with drug product and a strong understanding of critical process parameters is required.
- Extensive biotech experience in process development and drug product manufacturing
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work cross functionally both with internal and external customers. Experience in working in cross functional project management and technical transfer activities with proved track record of TT products is preferred
- Proven problem solver and multi-task individual with track record of implementing improvements, has a good technical attention to detail, communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal qualities with a continuous improvement positive mind set
- Strong knowledge of excel and other data analysis software like minitab, etc
- Excellent technical writing skills, ability to provide attention to details
- Fluent in English
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.