Manager - Reliability
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is searching for a Reliability Manager Engineering for our Portsmouth, NH facilities. The Reliability Manager will oversee small teams of reliability engineers and reliability technicians responsible for the overall health and operational design of our systems/units. You'll use a combination of technical depth, organizational skills, and agility to build and lead a team of reliability engineers and techs.
- Manage the Site Reliability Program. Oversee and manage applicable predictive maintenance technologies, reliability engineering methodologies, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).
- Root cause failure analysis, criticality assessment, reliability centered maintenance and other operational excellence efforts forces on reliability.
- Provide support and guidance to Maintenance, Utilities, Plant Engineering, Quality, and LBP Global networks on reliability issues on cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and non-GMP equipment identified during design phase.
- Installation and through the life cycle of the equipment.
- Transfer lessons learned, best practices & knowledge to the global network.
- Develop sustainable program, tools and processes to improve plant operability, reliability and assess equipment failures and recommend appropriate corrective/preventive actions.
- Participate in the development of the Asset Management Program at Lonza.
- Participate in the design, development and optimization of maintenance strategies for all new and modified assets to ensure for reliability and maintainability.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related discipline; Masters preferred.
- Management level Biopharm experience in a technical lead role.
- Substantial experience in Project Management.
- Substantial experience in a Regulated Industry.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.