Lab Support & Service Supervisor
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As a QC Lab Support Supervisor, you will responsible for QC sampling and sample logistic.
- Responsible for routine Water system/ Raw material/Gas sampling plan and schedule.
- Responsible for sampling management in QC lab.
- Review sampling record/logbook and other related logbooks in MODA/LIMS in a timely manner.
- Ensure aseptic operation while sampling sterile material.
- Provide necessary training to sampling team and operation teams.
- Ensure training re-qualification status
- Responsible for the material & sampling non-conformance investigation during sampling.
- Responsible for sampling tools/consumables/sample containers inventory management.
- Author/Review sampling SOPs to ensure in compliance with GMP.
- Responsible for sample retention and periodically inspection.
- Ensure sample disposal follow sampling safety practice and waste deposit requirement after release per SOPs.
- Ensure and work in compliance with all EHS aspects.
- Bachlor or above, prefer Chemistry/Micro/Biochemical or relevant.
- lab working experience in pharma industry, familiar with GMP working environment.
- Good communication skills, good personality, hard working.
- English reading and writing skills
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.