IT Senior Expert MS BI & Reporting
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In this role you would gather internal business requirements and design, configure, customize, test BI and Reporting solutions as well as deploy IT applications in the context of projects and change requests.
- Translate Lonza Reporting and Business Intelligence Business requirements into solutions through configuration and built of BI solutions. Gather user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of BI solutions, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, take responsibility for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Implement and maintaining the Reporting and Business Intelligence area. The person must understand the concepts for maintaining facilities and application and be able to configure Microsoft components (Azure Analytics, Power BI) to achieve the requirements.
- Collaborate with internal IT teams and partners to deliver requested solutions. Guide external parties such as IT consultants and service, ensuring adherence with Lonza standards and guideline.
- Transfer new applications to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization Provide support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support) related to the BI area.
- Bachelors in field Computer Sciences or Business Administration
- Advanced experience with MS BI & Reporting
- Fluent English and German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.