Labelling compliance & Logistic Expert (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for Lonza Visp labeling function, combining knowledge of scientific, regulatory and business issues to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements and Lonza standards. Plans and executes review of safety / non-safety related labeling changes. Create product labels and maintain databases of labels. Demonstrates thorough understanding of applicable international standards and global regulations, communicating across stakeholders. Proactively identifies labeling issues, offering creative solutions and strategies.
- Monitor and provide guidance within Lonza-Visp on evolving labelling requirements.
- Identify and ensure appropriate responses or adaptations required by evolving regulatory requirements.
- Work with logistic teams to identify and define labelling-related issues, clarity and use of consistent standards across products & portfolios
- Ensure timely availability of labels for the site, by checking all data is in order in SAP, checking, and releasing of labels in SAP GLM.
- Liaison with Operations, Program Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, IT and Regulatory teams to ensure a compliant, lean and cross-functional approach access to labelling.
- Training as logistician in a relevant discipline, e.g. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Analytical Chemistry Biochemistry, Biology
- 3-5 years of logistic experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Enthusiastic and open-minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English & German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.