Process Expert / Logistics & Supply Chain Operations
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The role of the Process Expert / Logistics & Supply Chain Operations, will take the responsibility to improve and optimize the operational logistics and supply chain processes. The function will also support and develop the operational direction of the future expansion projects at the Stein facility.
- Develops and implements operational strategies for Logistic and Supply Chain according to the requirements of the Site
- Drive implementations of operational Excellence roadmap, assessing progress and defining actions
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety and environmental requirements (GMP and GDP)
- Identifies opportunities to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and systems
- Work with functional leaders to establish and achieve continuous improvement goals
- Active development, design and implementation of continuous improvements
- Logistic or Supply Chain Expert equal to Master
- Significant logistics (GMP and GDP) experience, ideally in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Lean Practitioner, certified Green Belt/ Black Belt Certification is a plus
- Strong Project Management skills combined with a structured and solution-oriented work approach
- Excellent communication skills (English & German) and interaction with all kinds of internal and external interfaces
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.