HR Coordinator - German (9-months contract)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The HR Coordinator in German provides excellent HR administration services to the employees, managers, and HR community. This role is responsible for accurate and timely handling of Employee Lifecycle Transactional cases, administering HR-related documents compliant with applicable legislation, and ensuring that the relevant HR systems are up to date where applicable.
- Delivers accurate and timely HR administration support to internal stakeholders like employees, managers, and the HR community, ensuring adherence to HR procedures and processes.
- Documents and transfers knowledge of recurrent cases to help increase case resolution on Tier 0 or 1 level.
- Provides input and ideas to improve transactionally, respectively process efficiencies. Assumes ownership for performance against HR Services objectives for areas of responsibility.
- Interacts and works closely with other HR Shared Services members and other HR teams on issues that relate to but also may require the involvement of teams beyond the HR Shared Services team.
- Advanced Bachelor's degree in HR, Administration, or a related field.
- Intermediate experience within an HR administration or HR shared services organization.
- Advanced German language, both written and verbal.
- Advanced English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong administration skills.
- Desired experience with Microsoft Office, Workday, Service Now, Kronos.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.