Preventive Maintenance Engineer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza are currently recruiting for a Preventative Maintenance Engineer to join the team based at the Geleen site. This role will be responsible for looking after the maintenance of GMP equipment.
- Maintenance Engineer of GMP equipment - QC, warehouse and manufacturing which involves the Engineering and Qualification of GMP manufacturing sites. This includes the Building Monitoring System and Access Control systems in the facility.
- Ensure that this equipment, execution and documentation are efficient and defendable during inspection. Ensures timely response to regulatory issues. Acts as support of contact (SME) to regulatory bodies on audits and regulatory matters pertaining to facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all procedures, policies and regulations regarding provided utilities and services.
- Contact person for external service providers performing facility or utility maintenance
- Preparing Preventive actions needed for the assets
- Supervising internal staff and contractors during the execution of maintenance and repair tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- English Language
- GMP background
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.