Senior Global Product Manager (Bioscience/Cell Therapy) - REMOTE
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating globally. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Senior Global Product Manager will be responsible for defining and executing effective marketing programs and initiatives to maintain and support the growth of the cell culture media portfolio focused on Biopharma, specifically Cell Therapy. You will support the development and implementation of product marketing strategies and tactical activities required to achieve sales and profit objectives for assigned market segments.
Come join a team that works with cutting edge technologies and solutions that help realize Cell & Gene therapies!
- Play an integral role in Product Line Strategy, including managing the complete life cycle and value chain of the products within the portfolio, aligning with key stakeholders across the business to deliver on customer commitments and sales and profit targets
- Develop the go-to-market and innovation strategy for the portfolio
- Actively identify new areas for customer and business value and lead new product development
- Develop, follow and regularly review a comprehensive Marketing Communications plan and positioning script to establish formal, consistent use of messaging, branding and marketing channels for the assigned product groups
- Prepare global marketing campaigns to drive sales for the product lines
- Generate technical awareness in the appropriate departments to handle routine customer concerns
- Train field sales representative to sell and support products within assigned market segments
- Assist with the forecasting process , monitor performance of assigned product lines to ensure revenue, volume and margin targets are consistently met and escalate concerns and required adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 3 or more years of Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Technical Support, R&D or equivalent role in Life Sciences industry
- Cell Therapy and/or Process Development and/or Bio-manufacturing industry experience a strong plus
- Demonstrated success at building customer relationships and understanding customer needs
- Relevant technical and market/ customer knowledge of the assigned product areas and/or target applications is preferred
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in a relevant business context. Formal project management training highly desired
- Must be willing/able to travel 30%
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.