Digital PMO Lead
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Portfolio Management Office Manager is a new role to support overall management of technology projects and ensure all projects are executed to a defined standard within Digital Operations. Providing full transparency on all projects across divisions, sites and functions. Working in close collaboration with other PMO organizations to manage dependencies. Focused on performance and governance
- Develop and own the Portfolio Management process and standards for Digital Operations.
- Define the project management methodology, documentation, templates and reporting standards
- Process Owner for PlanView, maintain and champion its use.
- Support the preparation of funding for programs and projects (EST, CAR and Lump sum)
- Manage the Demand and Supply process and coordinate supporting meetings
- Coordinate with other PMO teams to manage dependencies; specifically with SGIE and IT.
- Define and manage project allocations and time booking for effective resource management
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Science/ Engineering/ Operations/ Planning or equivalent
- Experience of 5 years + working in the pharmaceutical industry and significant experience in Digital transformation projects
- Experience of working within a complex matrix environment.
- Expert knowledge of portfolio & project management
- Collaborative and used to working in teams.
- Ability to persuade, influence and challenge when required and able to manage multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.