QA Manager CSV 80-100% (m/f/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there is no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that's the kind of work we want to be a part of.
We are looking for a QA Manager CSV for our Visp location.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements and quality standards for the validation of computerized systems at the Visp site.
- Ensure that internal policies comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinate validation activities of computerized systems with QC, Production, IT and other departments.
- Evaluate new applications and identify appropriate validation requirements.
- Ensure proper application of change control procedures in validation activities.
- Ensure and maintain validation status of computerized systems.
- Participate in audits and inspections.
- Assist in the development and implementation of action plans.
- Review and approve deviation reports, change requests and CAPAs in the CSV environment.
- Participate in risk assessment in the CSV environment.
- Creation, review and management of SOPs
- Bachelor's degree in biotechnology, chemistry or related field or equivalent technical training.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the quality area.
- Experience in GMP regulated environment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Verbal and written skills in German and English
Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences.
In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.